The Secret to Happiness

After whatever happened last week between me and Mr. TH (let’s address him as that), I had decided to stay far away from the L word and him. I had decided to focus on my tech blog and stay away from the usual romantic (non) fiction for a while. 
For those who don’t know Mr. TH, he was ‘the’ man of my life, until one fine day he decided to just ghost on me. That one week was beyond terrible and I can’t even begin to explain how terribly the emptiness was weighing me down. Surprisingly, instead of hating Mr. TH for what he did, the hidden psychologist within me was trying to understand the real reason behind his stunt.

Our relation was, well, like the Mumbai rains. On second thoughts, Mumbai Monsoon is more predictable than our relationship. One minute it will be sunny and bright and the very next second, it would pour, pour to the extent that it would flood (with tears). It was like a hurricane, yet it was beautiful. But well, the heart wants what it wants, isn’t it? 

I had somewhere read about The Secret, now was the right time to use it. The rule is based on The Law of Attraction, which claims that your thoughts can transform your world directly. I began to believe that I am happy alone. I don’t need another man to complete me. Slowly and gradually I was noticing the difference. I was becoming more and more affirmative. Every morning, I used to look in the mirror and assure myself that today will be a better day than yesterday. 
Image result for a person looking in the mirror
It worked! Day by day, I was healing. Soon, I found myself not being concerned about Mr. TH’s last seen or Instagram updates. That’s when I realized, it’s all in our head. Our mind is the driver of our life and it may be tough to train your mind, but it’s not impossible. It all depends on how desperate you are to improve your life. 

I no longer seek answers to my unanswered questions. I have made peace with his absence for had I not done this, I would have soon lost myself too. It’s important to gain control over yourself, before you lose yourself completely. Don’t be afraid of your demons and sadness, embrace them and transform them into your strengths with the power of your mind. It all sounds too theoretical, right? Well, try it for yourself and you will know.

Do welcome love with open arms, but don’t romanticize your love life like you can’t survive without it. It isn’t any less beautiful without him, I promise. I survived, you will too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOING WHAT YOU LOVE..!! :) :)

RESPOND THOUGHTFULLY!

That's your worth!